Yes, your employees can add their 'Preferred Language' to the profile by following the steps below.
- Select your Name at the top-right corner, and click View Profile.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Locate the preferred language from the ‘Preferred Language’ drop-down. Only those Languages that have been assigned to your platform will be available for selection.
- Click Save.
Once updated, the MetaLearning tool will use this information to present the user with their preferred language in the Fusion Course Language drop-down.
Other methods of collecting each user's 'Preferred Language' include:
- Past Course Completions: where applicable, we have identified the language that each user has selected to complete their most recent Fusion course and prepopulated this as the 'Preferred Language'. (If not correct, users can follow the steps above to change this.)
- MyCompliance Translation Tool: if you have purchased the Language add-on, then we will prepopulate the 'Preferred Language' with the language that the user has set here. (If not correct, the user can simply follow the steps above to change this.)
- Browser Properties: if openly available, we will gather each user’s preferred language via their browser properties. If the user’s preferred language is available within MyCompliance, we will set this as the 'Preferred Language'. (If not correct, users can follow the steps above to change this.)