If you are publishing a Fusion course directly from the Fusion Course Creation section, then most of the required fields below will already be prepopulated. Continue with these steps to publish a Fusion course to users.
- Assign a Course Name & Description.
- Add or edit the Keywords. These are used within the MyCompliance Library to assist users in locating assigned content.
Determine if the course is Private or Public. By default, this option will be ticked. This allows the admin to target users with a course, and only the selected users will be able to access this course. If this option is unticked, the course will be public and can be viewed by all users within the Compliance Library.
Determine if the course should be part of a Campaign. If selected, the Target and Email tabs will be removed as these are managed within your Campaign instead.
- Select a relevant Category.
- Upload an image or use one of the prepopulated images. This image is visible to targeted users within the MyCompliance Library.
- Select Fusion Course from the Course Type drop-down.
- If you would like the course to be available to users without the need to log into the MyCompliance Platform, then uncheck the Requires User Logon checkbox.
- If you have purchased MetaEngage, then you will see a Send to MetaEngage check box. Selecting this option will enforce the course onto the user's desktop.
- You have the option to assign a Completion Certificate to users who have successfully passed the course. If you want to enable this, select MyCompliance Cloud from the drop-down.
- Locate the Fusion Course you would like to send to your users from the Fusion Course drop-down.
- Determine if the course will be Mandatory or Optional for end users.
- If you would like this course to be sent to users on a yearly basis, then select the Recur on Anniversary checkbox.
You can now target users with the Fusion course via the Target tab. This page will appear differently depending on the User Management option that you have opted for.
Email & Federated Users
For these user types, you can select individual users or full user groups* for targeting.
* If you tick a top level group, all users within the group will be targeted with the course. This means that any new users who join the group will also be automatically targeted.
You can select which users to target by ticking the box beside the user’s name. The user list can also be filtered using the options above such as Department, Group Name etc.
If you have SCIM Groups on the platform, the Target section can be toggled to ‘Groups’ to view these.
AD Users - Active Directory
Users added via the Active Directory sync will appear in a tree structure - this will reflect your Organisation's Active Directory. You can select individual users or a full OU to be targeted with the course. User groups cannot be used for AD users; however, you can target Collectives.
On the final tab, you can customise the email that will be sent to the users to alert that they have been targeted with a course. We recommend customising this email with your Organisation's logo.
Once you have customised the email, determine if you would like the email to be sent to users now (Send Now) or at a later time (Send Later).
Once you have selected all of the required options, you can proceed to Publish the Fusion course to your targeted users.