- Select the registers to use
- Configure your registers (if required)
- Update existing register fields & sections
- Add new custom register fields
- Update or add sections
- Add records to ‘protected’ registers (i.e. Data Elements, Business Systems, Third Party Lists)
2. ASSESSMENT CREATOR
- Create your own Privacy Assessment
- Add your register fields to the Privacy Assessment
- Add question logic (if applicable)
- Customise an existing template (if required)
- Update existing assessment questions
- Add custom register fields as questions
3. ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE (if Non-SCIM)
- Build your Organisational Structure
- Add users to receive assessment to Organisational Structure
- Create Program(s)
- Pick your Program Owners and Assessment Reviewers
- Assign Privacy Assessment to relevant respondents
5. ASSESSMENT REVIEWS
- Review Assessments submitted by respondents
- Re-send back to respondents for further amendment (if applicable)
- Approval Assessment
- Create Risks & Mitigation Tasks
- What is a 'Privacy Assessment'?
- How Do I Create a Privacy Program?
- How Do I Send Privacy Assessments to Recipients for Completion?
- How Do I Create an Organisational Structure?