Get instant support with our search!
What is a 'Privacy Program'?
Depending on the size and structure of your organisation, independent programs can be created to allow for more granular reporting and segregation. For example, organisations may want to separate programs by directorate, geographical location or department.
Tailored Privacy Assessments can be added to programs and assigned to users within a particular area of the organisation. Nominated reviewers can be added per program to review, comment and approve the Privacy Assessments.
Programs use case overview as follows:
- segregation of processing activity records between different departments/business units;
- assigning Privacy Assessments to users;
- facilitating the Privacy Assessment Review process;
- visibility and segregation of related Privacy Risks and Tasks;
- delivery of GDPR eLearning and Privacy Policies to users.