Record History provides customers with a full audit trail of the record, and is available as the last tab within each register record. The Record History table will display the previous and new responses for register fields, along with timestamps and the email of the user(s) who made the updates.
The Record History table can be searched and filtered per column. This table can also be exported to CSV/ Excel.
Record History columns explanation:
- Change Area: states if the Primary register field or a Related Item has been updated.
- Field/Related Item Updated: displays which Primary register field has been updated, or which Related Item register has been updated.
- Field Type: displays which type of Field has been updated, i.e. single select, multi-select or free text.
- Previous Response: if the Field or Related Item holds data and is updated at a later time, this column will display the previous response for the Field.
- New Response: displays the most recent update to the Field or Related Item.
- Date/Time Updated: displays the date and time of the update to the Field or Related Item.
- Updated By: displays the email address of the user who updated the record.