Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
What is the 'DSAR Summary'?
The DSAR Summary provides a high-level, read-only view of the responses that have been provided to DSAR fields (questions).
- To access the DSAR 'Summary' view, click Privacy > Data Subject Request > DSAR > Summary:
- The 'Summary' view will provide a read-only view of the responses provided within each DSAR record.
- The fields will be displayed per section, and you will be presented with any related attachment records at the bottom of the page.
- If there has been no response to a particular field, 'No Data' will be displayed.
- At the top right of the Summary page, you can print (or save to PDF) by selecting the 'Print' option.