Get instant support with our search!
Custom MyCompliance URL – FAQs
1. Can users still navigate to https://cloud.metacompliance.com?
No, once you have migrated to a unique URL/subdomain, all users must now access the MyCompliance Platform via this new URL. The URL will reference your organisation name, similar to the example below:
If a user does navigate to the https://cloud.metacompliance.com URL, they will be unable to log on. Their credentials are now linked with your unique URL; therefore, this must be used going forward.
2. Will the Subdomain functionality be available to all user types?
Yes, all of this functionality is available to Email, Federated, SCIM & AD Users.
3. Can my users, who work as 3rd Party contractors to other MetaCompliance customers, use this new URL?
If the other MetaCompliance customers have also opted to migrate to the unique URL, then the users can exist in both tenants, provided the users' UPNs are different for each organisation.
4. Is there a charge to move to a Subdomain?
No, this update is free of charge.
5. If our Company name changes in the future, can we also update the MyCompliance URL?
Yes. If required, we can make a further update to the unique URL for your Organisation. This will be handled by a Change Request and will be reviewed by the MetaCompliance Change Management team.
It should be noted that this change can only occur if your Organisation name has changed; you are unable to revert back to https://cloud.metacompliance.com once the change has been implemented.
6. What will happen to any Campaign or content emails that have already been sent?
All previous emails sent to users will reference the previous URL; therefore, these will no longer work. If a user attempts to click the link on one of these emails, they will be directed to the standard MyCompliance logon page. To resolve this, the user must navigate to the new unique URL assigned to your organisation - https://customername.metacompliance.com.
If users are due to receive another email alert, all new and future reminder emails will reference your new unique URL - once the change has been made.
Note – this only relates to Content that ‘Requires User Login‘ has been selected for. If this option has not been selected for your content, then those emails will still be accessible after the migration.
7. Once the change has been made, will reminder emails have the correct URL for our organisation?
Yes, once the change has been made, and you have migrated to a unique URL, all emails will then reference the new URL. Users can easily select the link within the email to be directed to their assigned content.
8. Once they join, will new starts receive the updated URL within the content emails?
Yes, once the change has been made, and you have migrated to a unique URL, all emails will then reference the new URL. New starts can easily select the link within the email to be directed to their assigned content.
9. We have a phish campaign ongoing at the moment for the next 2 weeks; will these emails still send as expected?
Yes, phish emails are not directly linked with the MyCompliance Platform URL; instead, these have their own unique URL linked to the Phish email template. Your Phish campaigns can run as normal if you make this change.
Administrators and Business users must, however, navigate to the new Company URL in order to review the campaign and any relevant reporting.