Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
Gmail Phish Reporter Configuration Options
- ConfirmMessageBoxTitle: The main pop-up window title.
- ConfirmMessage: The main confirmation message on the pop-up when the Gmail Phish Reporter Add-on button is clicked.
- ForwardMailBody: The text that appears above the forwarded email.
- ForwardMailboxName: The internal mailbox email alias.
- ForwardMailbox: The internal email address where the reported email is sent.
- ForwardMailSubject: The information which is added as a prefix to the subject line of the email, sent to the ForwardMailbox.
- ForwardMailData: If 'true', email data is sent to the MyCompliance platform to enable data collection on staff behaviours.
- ForwardMyCompliancePhish - True = All mails will be sent to the ForwardMailbox.
- False = Phishing simulation emails from MyCompliance do not get sent to ForwardMailbox.
- InternalMailDomain: The internal mail domain; only one domain can be added.
- InternalMessageBoxTitle: The main pop-up window title when the mail sent is from the InternalMailDomain.
- InternalMessage: The main confirmation message on the pop-up when the Gmail Phish Reporter Add-on is clicked on a mail sent from the InternalMailDomain.
- MetaPhishSimulationMessage: Message prompt when user correctly identifies a MyCompliance simulated phishing email.