Get instant support with our search!
How to Send the Uncompliant Email in a User's Preferred Language
If you have opted to send the notification emails to targeted users in their preferred language, you can now also send the Uncompliant Email to these users in their preferred language.
The purpose of the Uncompliant Email functionality is to support you in increasing adoption and engagement amongst your staff.
Customising the Uncompliant Email
Follow the steps below to customise the email in each required language.
- Navigate to Settings>Notifications>Email Templates.
- Choose your required language from the ‘Language’ drop-down.
- Next, select the required 'Uncompliant Email’ template you would like to update.
- Follow these steps for all relevant languages and, once complete, click Save.
Once you have updated the relevant email templates, you can then proceed to trigger the email.
Sending the Uncompliant Email to Users
You can trigger this email on a content-by-content basis. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Within the relevant ‘In Progress’ table, navigate to the Course, Policy, or Survey for which you would like to send the email.
- Click Options>View on the required content to ensure Send in User’s Preferred Language has been selected on the ‘Email’ tab.
- If this option has been enabled, then navigate back to the ‘In Progress’ table.
- For the Course, Policy, or Survey that you are going to trigger the email for, select Options>Send Uncompliant Email.
- You will receive a confirmation message. If you are happy to proceed with sending the email, click Confirm.
- The email will now be automatically sent to all relevant users in their preferred language. If a preferred language has not been set by the user, or if the user’s preferred language is not available for this email template, the email will be sent in English.
The email notifications have been translated into 22 additional languages. Further languages will be added in due course; however, for now, the current list is as follows:
- Portuguese (EU)
- Chinese Simplified
- Portuguese (BR)
- Chinese Traditional
- English US