Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
Content Creation: How to Upload Your Own Content
To begin the process of uploading your own content, you should first ensure that you are in Admin View.
- Next, navigate to Learning>Content Creation where this screen will open:
- Select the file type you wish to upload: MP4, MP3 or PDF.
- Ensure all fields have been completed before uploading.
- Click Upload (top-right).
Once submitted, your content will be available to add to your course through Fusion Template Creation.
- The recommended upload limit is 500 MB; exceeding this may cause the upload to fail.
- To upload content in multiple languages, please ensure that the details for each are identical where applicable. The following fields must be the same: Name, Participation Points and Categories.
- When using the image must be no bigger than 1192px x 678px.