Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
How to Create and Publish a Phishing Simulation - Step 4 (Target)
The fourth step in creating a Phish is setting the Target options:
The Target area allows you to schedule your Phishing Simulation by setting a date and time, and by choosing your targeted users.
- UTC: This allows you to choose the relevant time zone from the drop-down menu. The system will automatically determine Daylight Savings for you.
- Start Date: This is the Date and Time on which the first run of the simulation will occur - adjusted depending on the selected time zone. Once the Start Date has passed, updating targets will be disabled.
- Random Targeting: Opting for this will allow the system to randomly target phish emails to a selected percentage of your chosen users.
- Stagger: For further instructions on how to set up the 'Stagger' option, please refer to article: Set Up a Staggered Schedule for Phish
- Set the End Date, Delivery Hours and Delivery Days.
- Target Search: Simply select the users within the target area who are to receive the Phishing Simulation.