Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
Register Reporting – How to Customise a Report
Once you have created a report, the columns (fields) that are displayed within that report can be customised by clicking the 'Column Visibility' button.
- The first 10 fields of the main register will display by default.
- Clicking on the field name will either add (highlighted in blue) or remove the field from the report.
- If you have added any related registers to the report, you can find them by scrolling to the right of the 'Show/Hide Columns' pop-up model.
- Additional fields that belong to a related register will be labelled with initials of the register name in brackets. This allows you to identify the fields that belong to a particular register. See the example below of fields from the Business System register starting with '(BS)'.
Click away from the pop-up model return to the report.
- Once you have added the desired fields to the report, you will have the ability to reorder the them by clicking and dragging the report column name into the relevant position.