Get instant support with our search!
MetaLearning 6.0: Where Can I View the Latest Nano Videos?
We understand that it is important to keep your training courses relevant and up to date for your users, so we are dedicated to releasing new material on an ongoing, regular basis. This content can include new training videos on additional topics, iterations on existing topics and extended translations.
To easily locate all new training materials, navigate to the 'Learning' module, and then select Fusion Template Creation followed by Create New Course Template.
- Insert the required Languages into the 'Choose Language(s)' field to enable the '+ Add Learning Elements' option.
- Depending on which Learning material you would like to view, select the preferred option:
- To view the newest Nano videos that we have released, select the 'Nano' option to open the Learning Elements Library.
- Within the 'Learning Elements Library', you will see a range of filter options that will help you to sort and refine the Learning material to best suit your requirements.
- To view our most newly released Nano videos, change the 'Sort' option to Sorting by: Most Recent.
- The Learning Elements Library will then update to display all Nano videos in order of date released, with the Release Date clearly defined on each card.