Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
How Do I Set Up a Campaign on Salesforce?
- First of all, go to Campaigns>New:
- Complete the details within the Campaign information (see below) as required; for example:
- 'Campaign Name' format should be as follows: [Type] Name of asset or page, e.g. [LP] Cyber Security for Dummies, [PPC] Cyber Security for Dummies, [Email] Cyber Security for Dummies
- 'Status' = In Progress
- Tick Active
- 'Type' - Select from the drop-down options: Email = Email, Landing Page = Organic, LinkedIn Ad = PPC, Signatures = Other.
- Select Save to effect your changes.