For Email-based users, including Federated Users, all User Management is completed within your tenant. (See articles What is an 'Email-Based User'? and What is a 'Federated User'? for further information.)
Users can be in more than one group at any given time, and you can manually Add/Remove users as needed; please see How to Create User Groups for further guidance on this.
However, it is important to note the User Group Limitations below:
Log in to the platform and toggle from End User View to Admin View.
A. To move a User from one group to another, navigate to User Management>User Groups.
- You will now see separate sections for 'Users' and 'Groups', and will also have the ability to search for individual users by name within each section.
- To add a user to a group, please see How to Manually Add a User to a Group?
B. To remove a user from a group, search for the user within the Groups (using the Search Bar).
- Expand the Target tree to view 'All Users' within each group, and select the user you wish to remove.
- Click on Delete Selected Item:
- Click Confirm on the pop-up notification:
- Select Save Changes: