Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
'No Email' in the 'Email Status' column in the 'Learning in Progress' table - what does this mean?
The 'Learning in Progress' table contains an email status column that provides visibility on the status of emails within a course.
- When a course has been published, an 'Email Report' button will be available for the course in the Learning in Progress table:
- However, there may be some instances where some courses will appear with a 'No Email' confirmation:
There are a number of possible explanations for this.
- The course has simply been saved and is not yet 'live'.
- The course has been published publicly and is not targeted to specific Users/Groups.
- The course has been scheduled in a Campaign and is not yet 'live'.