Get instant support with our search!
How Content Version Numbers Are Generated
Content Version Numbers are used to differentiate policies, courses and/or phish with identical names, and are generated via several actions on the platform.
1. Publishing Content
- Publishing an initial piece of content will result in a Version 1.0 number being generated:
2. Saving Content
- If content has initially been saved, this will generate a Version 0.1 number.
- If content has been saved initially, and then published, a Version 1.1 number will be generated.
3. Creating New Content (from a live or archived piece of content)
- If content has been created as a new version, this will generate a new version number. For example, if the previous version number is 1.0, then the new number will be Version 2.0
For further information please refer to article: Where Can I View Content Version Numbers?