Get instant support with our search!
What is the 'DSAR Requester Communication Page'?
The 'DSAR Requester Communication Page' is a web page that is automatically made available to requesters once their Data Subject Request has been raised via the online DSAR Web Form.
Once a request has been submitted, the requester will receive an email to notify them that their request has been successfully received by the organisation. This email will also include a link to the 'Requester Communication Page'.
For future information on DSAR emails, please see the following article - What Automated Emails Are Sent via the DSAR Module?
The Requester Communication Page will allow the user to:
- View the date their request was raised;
- See the status of their request;
- View their rights as a data subject;
- View chat messages that have been submitted by the organisation;
- Reply to chat messages;
- Access their handover documents once their request has been completed by the organisation.
Please note: Customers do not have the option to customise this web page.