If you wish to add your own logo to a MetaCompliance poster, you will initially need to install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on your computer; this can be downloaded from: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
- Once installed, open the blank poster you wish to customise by selecting File>Open. If it appears you cannot open a file, make sure you select All Files from the drop-down menu.
- When you have opened your blank poster, right-click anywhere on the image and select Add Image from the menu.
- Next, select the logo image from your computer to insert into the poster. Note: In order to ensure that your logo will display correctly against the poster image, it is always better to use a PNG image file with transparency.
- Your logo image will now display with a bounding box. You can position this wherever you wish by simply clicking and dragging the box.
- You can also resize the logo image by clicking on any of the corner dots and dragging them accordingly.
- When you are happy with your logo, click File>Save As and give your poster a name.