Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
How to Populate User Groups with Custom Attributes
Admins have the ability to create and populate email-based/federated user groups via a User List Upload, or via the User Group location.
However, admins also have the ability to populate these groups with Custom Attributes added to the platform.
- Create the required groups initially via the 'User Groups' area:
- Once this has been actioned, navigate to User Management > Users > Manage > Groups:
- Click the 'Show Members' button for the required Group:
- Next, click Add Members:
- Navigate over to the 'Filter' option, and select the required Custom Attribute.
- Use the Search option to filter by the specific data:
- All relevant users can be selected at once via Select All:
- Once complete, click Add Members: