Admins have the ability to create and populate Email/Federated user groups via a User List Upload, or via the User Group location.
However, admins also have the ability to populate these groups with Custom Attributes added to the Platform.
- Create the required groups initially via the User Groups location:
- Once this has been actioned, navigate to User>User Management>Manage>Groups:
- Click the Show Members button for the required Group:
- Next, click Add Members:
- Navigate over to the Filter option, and select the required Custom Attribute. Use the Search option to filter by the specific data:
- All relevant users can be selected at once via the Select All button:
- Once complete, click Add Members: