Go to the left-hand navigation bar, and click Reporting>Incident>Incident Reporting
This will bring you to the Reporting Section where you can filter, customise and export on any/all incidents reported.
- Select your register name in the Main Register drop-down section, and any other related register as you see fit for reporting purposes.
- Click Show Table to bring up all the incidents contained within those registers selected.
- Enter a Report Name for exporting and saving purposes outlined below.
1. To customise what information you would like to see for each incident, click the Show/Hide Columns button
This will then open a pop up allowing you to select which information you would like to see/export. Those highlighted in green are the columns which will be visible in your report:
2. You can filter by a specific column and specific order within one column at one time only, using the arrow selections beside each Column Title:
3. You can then go one step further by selecting only the relevant detail by clicking on the drop-down menu under each column heading, for example:
4. You can then either export in a CSV or Excel Format by clicking the 'CSV' or 'Excel' button which will then download your customised report.
5. To save the report to view at a later stage, simply click Save