Get instant support with our search!
How to Edit an Incident Assessment
In order to edit an Incident Assessment, go to Settings > Incident > Assessment Creator.
This will bring you to the Existing Templates section; click on Edit in the 'Actions' column beside the
Assessment Template that you would like to edit.
- You can now edit multiple parts of the assessment template. Don't forget to click Save before exiting as your changes will not otherwise take effect.
1. Renaming the Template or a particular Section
- Click on Rename, and then either Section or Template:
2. Add in a 'New Section' or 'Question'
- Click on Add, and then either Section or Question:
3. Remove a Section that you have previously added
- Click on Remove Section. Please note that you cannot remove the default/original section created by MetaCompliance, but you can edit its content/name.
4. Edit a question within a Section
- Click on to the particular Section from the left-hand menu selection:
- This will bring up every question contained in this section. Click on the 'Edit' button (shown as a 'Pencil' icon) beside the question you would like to edit:
- A pop-up will appear allowing you to edit the selected question.
- Once you have edited accordingly, click Update for the changes to apply. The pop-up will then disappear allowing you to continue editing any other section.
5. Change the order in which the questions are presented
- Hover over the question you would like to move, drag and drop it to your desired place: