Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
How to Create Optional Policies to View in Playbook
In order to create optional policies to view in Playbook, you first need to follow the first 3 steps within Policy Creation, i.e. Policy, Response Options, and Categories. Please refer to article 'How to Create a Policy' for further information.
- Once this has been completed, click on the Options tab:
- Next, click Optional:
- Select Publish on the top right-hand corner:
- Return to the left-hand side toolbar, and click Policy:
- Next, click Playbook Creation:
- Select Add Playbook:
- Now, create a name; select the Policy/ Policies you wish to add to the Playbook; and hit Save.
- This playbook will now be added to the MyCompliance Library for all users to view