Get instant support with our search!
How to Remove Users from Published Content
Removing users from Published Content can be achieved by updating Targets. Within Published Content, you will have the 'Target' tab that can be edited at anytime.
1. For SCIM Customers, the option will appear as below:
- To remove users from Published Content, click on the Edit Target option, and remove the users by deselecting them.
- Once the user/s have been deselected, click the Update Targets option, and confirm the new total of users targeted with the content.
2. For Email/Federated Users, the option below will appear:
- To remove users from Published Content, search for their name within the Target Search area, or select them from the list.
- Once all user/s have been deselected, click on the Update Targets option, and confirm the new total of targeted users.
Please note: When removing users from Published Content, ensure the users who require access to the content are still selected.