To Delete a user from the Platform:
- Navigate to User>User Management.
- Scroll to the right-hand side, and click on the 'trash can' icon next to the user's account within the 'Actions' column.
- Before the user is deleted, the following ‘Confirm User Deletion’ message is prompted.
- Select Confirm to delete the user, or Cancel if appropriate.
To Disable a User:
- Click on the icon shown below (next to the user's account) within the 'Actions' column.
- By selecting this option, the user will no longer have access to the Platform; however, an Audit will remain for any content that they have completed in the past.
- The licence will be returned to the Admin to reassign to another user.
To Re-Enable a User:
- Select the same icon again.
- By selecting this, the user will now regain access to the Platform; they must also be re-added into their User Group in order to receive content that has been targeted to that group.