Get instant support with our search!
How to Customise Email Template Buttons
As well as being able to customise your email templates to include your company logo and specific messaging, you can also customise the button text.
You can customise any email templates found in the following sections:
1. Settings>Notifications>Email Templates
2. Campaigns>Campaign Creation. Once you have added in your courses, policies and/or phish templates, click on the 'Action wheel' icon in the top-left corner beside your course/phish and then select View Email. This will bring you to the email template, (see below):
3. Once you are ready to publish a course/policy, click on the Email tab which will bring you to the email template associated with that course:
4. Once in any of these email template sections, scroll down to the editable section and click on the Source button; you will then be shown the coding layout for the template:
5. Within the 'Source' section, look for the section in which the button text has been placed towards the bottom, for example:
6. Change the wording only to suit what you would like the button text to be, and then click on the Source button again in order to return to the main text to view your edit. Example of edit below: