As an administrator, there are two ways to preview MetaLearning videos prior to publishing to staff:
- Via 'Fusion Template Creation'
- Via 'Learning In Progress'
1. To view content via Fusion Template Creation:
- Click on the Learning section from your admin home tiles>Fusion Template Creation
- Select Create New Course Template:
- Select your language requirements.
- Click into Add Learning Elements, and this will display a list of all available Nano videos in your selected language requirements.
- Click on the Nanos tile to display a list of all available Nano videos in your selected languages (with available quizzes for each). You can view these prior to making your selection.
2. To view content via Learning In Progress:
- Click on the Learning section from your admin home tiles>Learning In Progress.
- On the 'Course' tab displayed, you will see multiple tabs; select the Content tab.
3. From here, you will then see a full list view of every available Nano video. You can also search by name in the right-hand search bar for a particular title.
4. You can also preview the video via Actions>Options>View Content. (The content will open in a small pop-up window and start playing.)