Log in to the MyCompliance Platform and toggle from End User View to Admin View.
- Navigate to Policy>Survey Creation:
- The Survey creation tool will open with several tabs to complete.
Under the Survey Tab:
- Enter the Name and Description of your Survey.
- Select Create as Attached Survey if you would like to attach to a Policy.
- Select Mandatory/Optional. (Note: This cannot be amended after publication. If you would like to test User understanding of a policy, ensure you have selected Mandatory as this will prevent the user from accepting your Policy without completing the Survey and achieving the desired pass mark.)
- Select the Survey Type Classification - 'Opinion', 'Test' or 'Register'.
If you have selected Test, enter the required pass mark, and under the Add Questions tab:
- Select the Question Type. (Under 'Multiple Choice', remember to select Single Correct Answer if applicable.
- Add the desired number of questions and answers.
- No further tabs will populate if you have selected the 'Create as Attached Survey' checkbox.
- If you are publishing a standalone Survey, you will have further tabs to complete:
- Clicking the Response Options tab will give you the option to present your users with additional buttons to either 'Refuse to Take' or 'Request Exemption' from the Survey.
- Under the Target Tab, you can target the desired users or groups with the content:
- Under the Email tab, customise the email alert sent to users notifying them that a Survey is awaiting their response.
- You have the option to 'Send Now' or 'Send Later'. If you choose 'Send Later', the Survey will be available for publication via Policy>Policies In Progress>Survey
- When you have completed your Survey, click Publish. Your Survey will now be delivered to all targeted users for completion.