Get instant support with our search!
Red Flag Learning Experiences
To help users understand what to look out for in Phishing emails, we have created a range of Learning Experiences outlining the potential red flags.
Each of the Learning Experiences directly relates to a MetaPhish Email Template:
- Amazon - Billing Issue Template
- Annual Leave Policy - Quarantine Template
- Contact Tracing UK Template
- Microsoft File-Share Template
- Microsoft Updates Template
- Office 365 Template
- Outlook Update Template
- Quarantine Report Template
- Reset Password Template
- SharePoint Logon Code Template
- Updated Working from Home Policy Template
- Urgent COVID Update Template
Example Red Flag Learning Experience
Follow the steps below to send a Simulated Phishing email to your end users with the corresponding Learning Experience linked.
- Navigate to Phish>Phish Creation>Create.
- Enter a Name and Description.
- Select the required Language & relevant Category.
- 'Manage in Campaign', 'Save as Test Data' and 'Anonymous Responses' are all optional extras that can be selected if required.
- Click Choose Template.
- Locate the required Phish Template from the library, i.e. choose from one of the templates listed at the beginning of this article.
- Once located, click Save and Close.
'Email Attachments' Tab
- 'Email Attachments' are optional, select Yes to include within the Simulated Phish.
'Learning Experience' Tab
- Upload your Company Logo, and add Button Text to the phish, e.g. 'Complete'
- Locate the relevant Learning Experience from the Learning Experience Library. (Each Red Flag Learning Experience has been assigned the same name as the Email Template.)
- Click Select to add the Learning Experience to the Phish.
'Exit Summary' Tab
- If required, the 'Exit Summary' text can be customised.
- Select the preferred Time zone - UTC.
- Emails can be staggered to ensure these are not sent to all users at once.
- To stagger the sending of the Phish to all users, select Yes on the 'Stagger' option.
- If you have chosen to stagger the phish, select a Start and End Date.
- You can also choose the Delivery Hours and Delivery Days on which the email should be sent.
- Select the Users or Groups to whom the Simulated Phish should be sent.
- Once you are ready to send the Phish, click Publish.
- If you have not selected a specific time, the Phish will be sent in the next hour.