Get instant support with our search!
How to Tell if a Simulated Phish has been Successfully Delivered to Users
Once you have published a Phish, you can monitor the phish activity from the Phish Overview Report.
Within this report, you can track any 'Open', 'Click', 'Data Entry' or 'Attachment' activity. However, you can also drill further and understand if the emails have been successfully delivered to your targeted users.
This can also help you understand if your 'Open' or 'Click' rate is low or 0, and whether the Phish has been successfully delivered to the users' inboxes.
Navigate to Reporting>Phish>Overview.
- Locate the required Phish, and select View Audits:
- The table will update and display all those users you have targeted with the Phish. Select Column Visibility to add the 'Delivery Status' column to your report:
- Once the column has been added, click Save to permanently add this to the report:
- You can now compare if the Phish has been delivered to your targeted users:
The 'Delivery Status' may contain one of the following entries:
- Delivered: Successfully delivered to the end user.
- Bounced: Our system attempted to send the email to the targeted user; however, it was unable to successfully reach the user's mailbox.
- Dropped: Our system attempted to send the email to the targeted user; however, it was unable to successfully find the user's mailbox.