Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
Allowlisting (Whitelisting) in Gmail Workspace or Gmail Apps
Add MetaCompliance IP addresses to Email Allowlist
- Log in to https://admin.google.com and select Apps.
- Select Google Workspace followed by Gmail.
- Select Spam, Phishing and Malware. Note that this setting may also be under 'Advanced Settings'.
- Under the 'Organizational Unit' section, highlight your domain. Do not select an Organizational Unit (OU) as these cannot add IP Allowlisting.
- In the 'Email whitelist' section, enter our IP addresses - separated by commas. (These will be provided by our Technical Support Team.)
- Click Save.