1. Within the Office 365 Admin Centre, click on Security:
2. Click on Policies & Rules>Threat Policies>Advanced Delivery. From within 'Advanced Delivery', select the Phishing Simulation tab:
3. Click Edit
4. On the 'Edit third-party phishing simulation' tab that opens, configure the following settings:
- Domain: expand this setting, and enter at least one email address domain by clicking in the box, entering a value, and then clicking Enter. You should enter the MetaPhish domain(s) that you wish to use for your phishing simulations. Up to 20 domains can now be added; please note - some Microsoft articles say only up to 10 domains can be added.
- Sending IP: expand this setting, and enter the relevant IP addresses as supplied within the 'MetaCompliance Phish Architecture' document and shown here.
When completed, action one of the following steps:
- First time: click Add, and then click Close.
- Edit existing: click Save, and then click Close.
Further information can be found on the below Microsoft Article: