Get instant support with our search!
The 7 Steps to Consider for Launching a Campaign
- Has internal comms been sent to staff? Did it include the following?
- Instructions on how the users will access the platform;
- What sender address to expect notification emails from;
- Have expectations been set on the type of content they will receive, and how often they will be targeted?
Note: Examples of internal comms methods include Teams, Yammer, Slack, Email, Webinars/Video Meeting and Blog post.
- Has the target audience been identified? Target audience examples are:
- New Starters;
- Departmental, e.g. Finance, Senior Executives etc;
- All Staff;
- At Risk Users/Phish victims.
- How often do you plan to target users with content?
Note: Shorter eLearning courses can be targeted more frequently, while targeting users on a Quarterly basis can allow for longer eLearning courses with more content.
- Has allowlisting been completed? Have content notification emails been customised?
- Allowlisting requirements can be sent by either the Onboarding or Customer Success Managers.
- Has the content been decided/approved?
- Have you included your Fusion Intro video?
- Is there any custom content that needs to be uploaded?
- Is a Pilot required before going live?
- Who is the Pilot group?
- What is the Pilot content?
- When is the Pilot to be published/completed by?
- When is the official Launch Date?
- Set expectations to ensure the above steps are completed before this date.
- Ensure users are aware or are reminded that content will be arriving on a chosen date.
- Ensure users understand where to direct any queries on issues, e.g. IT Support.
- Add any deadlines/consequences of noncompliance to notification emails.
- Add weekly reminders (optional).