Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
What Type of Courses Does MyCompliance Support?
The Learning module within the MyCompliance platform supports the following course types:
Further information on each course type is available below.
- Fusion: A configurable course that can be created on the MyCompliance platform. This can consist of a range of elements including Intros & Outros, MetaCompliance Nano videos, MetaCompliance Interactions, Policies, PDFs, MP4s and Quizzes.
- MetaCompliance: These are MetaCompliance pre-built SCORM courses available in a range of topics and languages.
- Media: A combination of MetaCompliance Nano videos available on the platform, or your own video files uploaded to the platform in .mp4 format.
- SCORM: A pre-created course, typically in a .zip format, which can be uploaded to the platform. When played, the course will appear in a pop-out window for the end user.
- TinCan: This is a pre-created course, similar to SCORM, which can be uploaded to the platform. When played, the course will appear in a pop-out window for the end user.