Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
3. Rulebase - How Do I Add a Rulebase Trigger?
Trigger Options allow you to select a trigger that will prompt which Rules are to be run.
- Once you are in the 'Edit' view of your rule, click on Trigger Options (top-left banner).
A pop-up model will appear that will allow you to select one of the trigger options below for the Rule.
- After Assessment Approval (Default Trigger Logic): The Rules will be triggered for all assessments.
After Single Assessment Approval: The Rules will only be applied against responses provided in a particular assessment.
- If 'After Assessment Approval' has been selected, you will be asked to select a particular assessment.
- Every Night: The Rule will be triggered on a nightly basis at 2am. (This will apply for responses provided either via an assessment or added directly into a register.)
- Once a Week: The Rule will be triggered on a weekly basis.
- Once you have selected the relevant trigger type, click on the green 'Update' button.
- Remember to save any changes by clicking on the green 'Save' button on the top-right banner.