Once you have created your Fusion Course, the system will prompt you with the following message:
- To create the Pre-test, select Yes, Add Pre-test. Your Pre-test will now be added to your course, and you can customise this by selecting View/Edit Pre-Test.
- All questions that have been added or enabled within your Fusion course will now be available in your Pre-test Question Bank for selection.
Proceed with the steps below to customise your Pre-test.
- Select your default Language from the 'Language' drop-down.
- Customise the Introduction Text if required.
- Set a Pass Mark.
- Enter the number of attempts each user should have to complete the Pre-test in the 'No. of Allowed Attempts' field.
- Of the available questions in your Question Bank, select the number you would like to display to users in the 'No. of Displayed Questions' field.
- If you want to shuffle the questions for each user, then check the Shuffle Questions checkbox.
- Now, select the questions you would like to be included; note, all are selected by default.
- If required, you can also add new, additional questions to the Pre-test by selecting +Add Question below your previously added questions.
- For any new questions you have added, insert the required translations by selecting Add/Edit Translation(s).
- Once complete, select Save Pre-test.
You can now proceed to Publish the Course via your preferred method.
Once published, a Pre-test will appear as below to end users when they launch the course: