Once you have created your Fusion Course, the system will prompt you with the following message:
To create the Pre-test, select Yes, Add Pre-test. All those questions that you added or enabled within your Fusion course will now be available in your Pre-test Question Bank for selection in the Pre-test.
Now proceed with the steps below.
- Select your language from the Language drop down.
- Set a Pass Mark.
- Enter the number of attempts each user should have to complete the Pre-test in the No. of Allowed Attempts field.
- If you want to shuffle the questions for each user, then check the Shuffle Questions checkbox.
- Of the available questions in your Question Bank, select the number you would like to display to users in the No. of Displayed Questions field.
- You have the option to add a short message to the beginning of the pre-test in the Introduction Text field.
- Now, select the questions you would like to be included; note, all are selected by default.
- If required, you can also add new additional questions to the Pre-test by selecting +Add Question.
- Be sure to select Save English Question Bank, or selected language, when you are finished.
- Once complete, select Save Pre-test.
Once published, a Pre-test will appear as below to end users: