When creating a Campaign, an Administrator will set a pre-defined schedule in which content will be sent to targeted users.
For users targeted with the Campaign at the point of Publish, they will receive the assigned content on the selected date.
Users who join the organisation, or who are added to the Campaign target after the initial Campaign publish date, will follow a different schedule. This is to ensure they are not bombarded with too many Steps at the one time.
- These users will receive the first Campaign Step when they are added to the Campaign.
- The next Step will be sent to the users X number of days after this. (X represents the gap between the Steps.)
- Example Scenario:
- Step 1 - Course is due to be sent to all users on 19th September 2021
- Step 2 - Course is due to be sent on 19th October 2021
- Users added to the Campaign before the Step 1 Publish Date (19th Sept) will receive the courses on these dates
- A user who joins the Campaign after the Step 1 Publish Date will follow an updated schedule; however, they will still receive each course 30 days apart.
This applies to Course, Policy and Survey content. Users added to a Campaign after a Phish or Blog step has gone live will not be targeted with these.