Yes, you can add a customised quiz to your Fusion Course to test your users’ knowledge on the learning content completed.
To create, navigate to Learning>Fusion Course Creation>Create.
Once you have added all required elements to your Course, click Add Quiz to create. (Note: this type of quiz is known as a 'Standalone Quiz', whilst quizzes directly linked to MetaCompliance Nano videos are known as 'Embedded Quizzes'.)
You can assign a pass mark to a Standalone Quiz; however, Embedded Quizzes are optional and do not require a pass mark.
- Select the Language you want to create the quiz in from the Create Quiz drop-down. If your Fusion course contains multiple languages, you must create a quiz in each language.
- Enter your first quiz question and answers on the Question 1 option. Click Add Answers to add more answers if required.
- Select the Correct Answer checkbox next to the correct answer you have inserted.
- Single Correct Answer can also be enabled to allow only one correct answer per question.
- Click Add Question to add further questions and answers to your quiz.
- Each quiz can have a maximum of 30 questions, with 5 answers per question.
There are a number of additional configurations that are available for Standalone Quizzes. These include:
- Show Quiz Summary: if enabled, a summary outlining the user's result will be presented to the End User once they have completed the quiz. This will allow the End User to return to the quiz, and correct the questions they have not answered correctly.
- Show Correct Answers: you can determine if the correct answers should be visible to users once they have finished the quiz.
- Add Pass Mark: this can be added to a Fusion Course to ensure that End users have a full understanding of the Course Content before successfully completing the course. Users are unable to complete the course until they reach the specified Pass Mark.
- Shuffle Questions: this will randomly shuffle the questions for each user to ensure these are not presented in the same order.
- When a Quiz is saved, it will then be available to be edited further within the Edit Quiz drop-down.
When you have created the Quiz, select Save, and proceed with publishing your Fusion course.