If you do not want all users to receive the phish at the same time, set up a staggered schedule.
Within the Phish Creation area, you can set up a staggered delivery schedule on the Target tab. Select Yes beside 'Stagger':
Choose your preferred stagger options - 'End Date', 'Delivery Hours' and 'Delivery Days' are enabled and can be edited:
- You can then select on which days the Campaign will be run, and between which hours, e.g. business hours of 09:00 – 17:00, Monday - Friday.
- Ensure that your 'Delivery Hours' reflect the times you want the Campaign to be sent out.
- Ensure you have selected an 'End Date' and time to reflect the end of the Phishing simulation; emails will stop sending at this point.
Depending on the Stagger options selected, the system will calculate the number of users compared to the number of total sent hours, and equally divide the number of emails to be sent each hour.
- The Stagger option will randomise which users receive the phishing email at each interval.
- The Stagger period can be a maximum of 30 days only.