Get instant support with our search!
Set Up a Staggered Schedule for Phish
If you do not want all users to receive the phish at the same time, you can always set up a staggered schedule.
- Within the Phish Creation area, you can set up a staggered delivery schedule on the 'Target' tab. Select Yes beside 'Stagger':
- Choose your preferred stagger options: 'End Date', 'Delivery Hours' and 'Delivery Days' are enabled and can all be edited:
- You can select on which days the Campaign will run, and between which hours, e.g. business hours of 09:00 – 17:00, Monday - Friday.
- Ensure that your 'Delivery Hours' option reflects the times you wish the Campaign to be sent out.
- Ensure you have selected an 'End Date' and 'time' to reflect the end of the Phishing simulation; emails will stop sending at this point.
Depending on which Stagger options have been selected, the system will calculate the number of users compared to the number of total 'sent' hours, and equally divide the number of emails to be sent each hour.
- The Stagger option will randomise which users receive the phishing email at each interval.
- The Stagger period can be a maximum of 30 days only.