Learning Experience capability has been enhanced to enable the merging of a MetaCompliance nano with a HTML-type Learning experience; or, you can create your own Learning Experience and link this to a MetaCompliance nano – double the training for any users that click on a simulated phish within your Organisation!
Follow the same steps for Phish creation, then navigate to the Phish Content>Learning Experience tab to attach a MetaCompliance nano.
Option 1- MetaCompliance HTML Learning Experience
- Select your preferred HTML Learning Experience from the grid, and click Copy HTML:
- Note that not all templates can be edited. If you have selected an editable template you will receive a Success Notice:
- Navigate to the Create Your Own Learning Experience option to now embed a MetaCompliance nano:
- The HTML template that you selected is now fully customisable, allowing you to make any required edits or changes. (Note: any changes you implement should be mobile compatible to ensure all users can view correctly.)
- Select the required nano from the Attach Nano drop-down:
- The selected nano will appear directly below the HTML Learning Experience for any user that clicks on the phish.
- Click View Example to see how this will appear for your end users:
Option 2 - Create Your Own Learning Experience
- Navigate to the Create Your Own Learning Experience option to create your own Learning Experience, and embed a MetaCompliance nano within this: