The Incident Module enables your staff to report and submit Incidents within the MyCompliance Platform. These Incidents can range from cyber security incidents to an access control breach etc., but the MyCompliance Incident Management Module is fully customisable, allowing you to review and remediate against all of these incident types.
Report Incident as an End User
- Log on to the MyCompliance Platform.
- Select Report Incident on the Homepage:
3. By default, end users will be displayed with 5 questions. Complete the required questions, submitting all relevant information for the Incident that has occurred:
4. Once all questions have been answered, click Submit. The Incident will now be reported to all relevant Incident Administrators via email for review and resolution.
Report Incident as an Administrator:
- Log on to he MyCompliance Platform.
- Select Incident>New Incident on the admin Homepage
3. By default, Administrators will be displayed with a more extensive incident assessment to complete that includes questions relating to Assessment, Containment, Notification & Review.