Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
How Do I Create an Organisational Structure?
To begin, navigate to Tools > Privacy > Organisational Structure.
- If you have not used the Organisational Structure before, click the 'Start' button on the left-hand Organisational Structure side panel, and a top-level folder will appear.
- Enter the name of the top-level folder; typically, this is your organisation's name.
- Click away from the folder, and the name will be recorded:
- Right-click on the folder to add a group-level folder; typically, this is a division or department. You can add up to 5 deep, group-level folders and can delete or rename the group-level folders by also right-clicking on the relevant folder.
- Add a user to the Organisational Structure: Search for the relevant user within the left-hand side user's panel, then click and drag the user to the required folder on the right-hand side Organisational Structure panel. Ensure you drag and place the user onto the folder name (see example below):
Remember: Save your progress before exiting the Organisational Structure page to ensure your changes take effect.