Yes, you can enable the Campaigns Module to automatically follow up any phish clickers with another simulated phish email or a dedicated training course using the Phish Remediation functionality.
Prior to enabling Phish Remediation, create your follow-up Course or Phish via the normal methods, and enable Manage in Campaign.
Once the Phish Remediation content has been prepared, navigate to Campaigns.
- Add the initial Phish as a new step to your Campaign.
- Once added, select the Settings cog, and click Phish Remediation.
- Switch Add Phish Remediation to On, to enable the remediation options.
- Now determine if you would like phish clickers to receive a Training Course, or a further Simulated Phish.
- To follow up with a Course:
- select the pre-set course that you created prior to setting up your campaign from the Select Remediation Course drop-down;
- then select the Number of Days after the user has clicked the phish, should they then receive this course;
- make any required edits to the Email Notification if required - this email will be sent to any phish clickers to advise them of the course to complete.
- To follow up with a Phish:
- select the pre-set phish that you created prior to setting up your campaign from the Select Remediation Phish drop-down;
- then select the Number of Days after the user has clicked the phish that they should then receive this Phish.
- Once you have set up either a Phish or a Course as the Phish Remediation, select Save Changes.
- When you have returned back to the Campaign, select the date and time at which the first Phish should be sent to all targeted users.
- Select if you wish to Stagger the Phish when sending to all targeted users.
- Review the Phish Step to ensure all settings are correct.
- Then select Publish Changes to update the Campaign, and schedule the initial Phish to be sent to all targeted users.
- Only Phish Clickers will receive Phish Remediation Course or Phish that can been selected.
- Remediation Phish and Courses are sent directly to the clickers based on the days selected during set up; emails are sent at approx. 12:30pm for these.
- Standard reporting is available to review and follow up the Phish & Course activity. Further reports may be added in the future.
- It's important that you have the relevant whitelisting and checks in place.
- If a 3rd Party software scans or interacts with the initial Phish, this can generate as a click for the targeted user. This will cause the user to receive the Phish Remediation, even if they did not physically interact with the simulated phishing email.