Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
QR Code Phishing Simulations
To be released 26th January 2024
Within Phish Creation, customers have the ability to add QR codes to their phishing templates.
To do so, simply follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Phish Creation, and choose Create Your Own Phish.
- Next, select the 'placeholder' option in the CK Editor ribbon of the Email body, and choose QR Code Placeholder.
- A QR Code Placeholder will appear in the email body, and this will be replaced by a QR Code per user when the phish is published.
- You can also use any standard email templates and edit to add a QR Code by selecting 'Create Your Own Phish' followed by 'Choose Email' and then adding a QR Code Placeholder.
- Each end user will receive a unique QR code and, if the end user scans the QR code, they will then be taken to the data form (if attached) and the selected Learning Experience.
- Any QR codes that are scanned will be captured in Reporting under the 'QR Code Scanned' column.
- The QR code will appear within the body of the email and also as a small attachment in the email. Please ensure you have allowlisting in place to allow attachments.
- QR code phishing simulations are currently supported on Outlook Web App and Outlook Desktop.