Get instant support with our search!
What is a Course Completion Email?
A Course Completion Email can be sent to end users when they successfully complete a course. The email will serve as proof that a user has completed a course; this will be useful for end users who complete courses using Direct Access, as they have no portal access to see which courses they have successfully completed.
- To send a Course Completion Email when publishing a course, navigate to the 'Type' tab and enable the checkbox for 'Send Completion Email to User'.
- If a user has set their preferred language, then the email will be sent in the language selected.
- If a certificate has been attached to the course, this will also be attached to the email notification. The email will present as shown below:
Course Completion Emails can be enabled for the following course types:
- Fusion Course
- MetaCompliance Course
- SCORM Course
These emails can be sent when a user completes a course via log in, Direct Access, Teams or MetaEngage.
If an end user accesses a course that they have already completed, and reviews the content again, they will be provided with an updated Course Completion Email, and a new certificate will be generated if applicable.
- Course Completion Emails cannot be enabled for SCORM Transfer Courses.
- Course Completion Emails cannot be enabled if 'Anonymous Responses' has been selected.