Get instant support with our search!
Excluding MyCompliance Phish Emails from the External Email Banner
If your organisation has an External Email Banner Rule configured within Microsoft Exchange, you can exclude MetaPhish emails from this so that they are not flagged as external emails.
- Navigate to Microsoft Exchange Admin Centre: Exchange admin center (microsoft.com)
- Next, go to Mail Flow>Rules, and find the rule that has been created to append the External banner to emails.
- Open the External banner rule, and select Edit rule conditions.
- Add an exception to exclude the MyCompliance IPs from the rule, such as the below example, including the IP addresses associated with your MyCompliance tenant:
You can find a list of IP addresses specific to each data centre in the following article:
Important: Only whitelist the IP addresses of the data centre in which your MyCompliance tenant resides.
- If you are unsure of this information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.