Get instant support with our search!
Back to all articles
How to Provision On Demand in Azure Active Directory
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Next, go to Azure Active Directory>Enterprise applications>All applications.
- Select your application, and then go to the Provisioning configuration page.
- Configure provisioning by providing your admin credentials.
- Select Provision on demand.
- Search for a user by first name, last name, display name, user principal name, or email address. Alternatively, you can search for a group and pick up to five users.
- Finally, select Provision (bottom of the page).
Here's an example of what you might see after the successful on-demand provisioning of a user: