Get instant support with our search!
How to Export an Audit Report - Policy
There are 2 ways in which you can export Policy Audit Reports from the Platform.
1. To use the first of these, navigate to Reporting>Policy>Audits:
- Once selected, all audits for every Policy published to every user will populate. You can then choose to filter this down further or customise your report to whatever your requirements are.
(Note: This will also populate any and all archived policies.)
- To customise your audit report, please refer to the following article: How Do I Customise Reporting?
- Once you have filtered the audits to include the desired details, then simply select which format to export the report in. You have 2 options at this point; choose between Excel or CSV.
- After you have chosen your export format, a window will then appear advising that the reporting is being downloaded. The report will automatically download and be made available to you.
2. To use the second method of exporting an Audit report, navigate to Reporting>Policy>Overview:
In this report section, you will see an option to Export All Audits; this can be completed on a weekly basis by an Administrator.